You can take one more powerful step to protect life and families
The attack on life and family values in our nation is not just limited to unborn babies… it threatens ALL Australians like you, at every age and stage of life.
Your generous gift today will help get the word out so more people will join in to oppose Australia’s brutal abortion laws and speak up for the human rights of babies.
Your investment today will help build this pro-life political party to push back on the anti-life, anti-family policies that are harming the unborn and the most vulnerable.
It’s clear that pro-family and pro-life views are no longer welcome in the major parties.
That’s why these politicians need to know you do care about unborn children and about mothers in crisis pregnancies who need support.
By giving today, you’ll help grow a political party committed to protecting unborn children and the vulnerable by demanding politicians stand up for pro-life, pro-family policies.
Thank you again for signing the open letter – and thank you for any gift you can give today to help more Australians speak up for life!
Grateful for you,
Family First Party Australia
Amounts received by Family First Party Australia of more than $16,300 in the 2023-24 financial year will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass)